Technically, in the rules of the A-Z April Challenge, I should write about the letter K on Saturday.
Well, it is still Saturday somewhere.
It’s also time for the Ten Things of Thankful.
With no forethought or planning – let’s see how well this goes . . .
Dear Sackgirl and Botboy
1. Kitkats. The chunky ones. Crunchies. And Wispas. Especially Wispas. While we are thankful for these delicious things, remember that too much chocolate gives you spots.
2. Sometimes it’s better to be kind than to be right. (Thanks Cath for this one) Thankfully, I am invariably right.
3. Some call it karma, some say that what goes around comes around. The end result is simple – treat others the way you want to be treated.
4. Indulge yourself with a massage now and then to get those knots out! (OK, this one was a bit of a stretch). I do love a massage though.
5. How cool is the kangaroo? I saw a program on how they have babies once. It’s weird and gross and amazing. The tiny, hairless, jelly baby crawls out of the uterus and up the mother’s body and into the pouch. Thank goodness it’s not like that for us!
6. Kick arse when you need to, be gentle when you don’t. Be thankful for all the times people kick your arse when it’s needed.
7. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince or princess. Just slow down on the kissing part till you are old enough to know what you want in your prince. I’ll be thankful if you work that out fast!
8. Don’t wait for your knight to rescue you – remember you can do anything for yourself.
9. Knickers. Thankfully someone invented them quite some time ago!
10. Well, it’s the Kama Sutra. What’s not to be thankful for?
Well – it’s a mix of advice and thankfulness, knitted together.
Your sprinkling of sunscreen for the day is
Be kind to your knees, you’ll miss them when they’re gone.