1. My beautiful beagle, Bagel, has just gone through her 2nd season. Here she is, feeling just a bit hormonal and fed up.
I believe that we girls know how she feels – but you know what’s worse for her. Dogs can’t eat chocolate.
So, let’s be thankful that we can! Chocolate is awesome.
2. No matter how hard you try to resist, in the end we all succumb to a good tickle!
Because every reason to smile is one to grab!
3. You know what else is fabulous. Being able to spend time with our friends – especially the ones with 4 paws.
4. Playtime – that’s pretty awesome too.
5. And floppy hats!
6. Ice cream! Need I say more?
7. Blue skies. And the Morning Dog Walk Crew. (Thats a twofer)
8. Family bike rides. In the sun. But with extra puddles to splash through, because that makes an awesome day out even more fabulous. (You notice I had to keep shooting off ahead to get the pictures. That means more peddling power for me – and extra tired legs. Plus, don’t forget the 3 stone 4 year old on the back of my bike. All so I could get this photo for you! Dedication, that’s what I call it!)
9. OK – this is not really awesome or fabulous, and I’m not overly thankful, but just check out the size of the box Amazon use to send such a small item. A box that will now go in the bin. Outstanding effort at total waste!
I’m pretty thankful I don’t work for Amazon!
10 – You’ve all seen the pictures of scantily clad women draped over car bonnets in order to make the car seem better somehow.
Well – here’s my version. Sexy beast on a Cupcake.