I’ve gotten behind on a lot recently, but top of the list on things I need to catch up on is picking out this award and saying thank you to Knowledge Knut for nominating me!
KK has a beautiful voice – take a look at her page and you will see what I mean. And it’s clearly not just me who thinks so, she has so many awards from appreciative bloggers. So, I get to pick one of her awards for myself . . . and I know which one I want.
My friends would expect me to choose the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I love dragons – have done ever since I was old enough to watch Dungeons and Dragons.
I considered the Versatile Blogger Award, except I have received that once before. Twice would be greedy.
So – I’m picking The Super Sweet Blogging Award. It’s bright and colourful and it’s cake. What more could you want? I pick this one please KK!
The rules –
Display the award certificate on your website.
• Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
• Nominate a “Bakers Dozen” – 13 blogs
• Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
• Answer the 5 “Super Sweet” questions
1. Cookies or cake? Cookies – all the way
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate! No, Vanilla. No, Chocolate.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat – cheesecake or frozen yogurt? Erm – you need to ask? Cheesecake!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? When I am awake.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Something that rhymes with ‘Eats a lot of cheesecake’!
So – 13 blogs to nominate . . .
I know – that’s only 10. But seriously, it’s late and I’m tired.