In mid December I was nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by Fec This – I am very excited, chuffed, humbled to be considered. I am also incredibly embarrassed that it has taken me so very long to get around to replying to the nomination.
My general ramblings on this blog are meant to hopefully entertain or reach out to readers – I do write for an audience and for my own practice but without a particular focus or purpose. I write about whatever thought is in my head – some days I am amazed at how much my mind wanders and some days I wonder why I appear to have had no thoughts at all.
So, the rules for this, my first but hopefully not last award, are
- Display the award certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself
My first problem is that I don’t know how to display the award certificate. I hope to work it out quickly.
My second problem is to choose just 15 of the entertaining, thought provoking or light hearted blogs I like to read and follow. Here is my selection. I hope you like them as much as I do.
Seven interesting facts about me –
1. I believe my best choices are made on the spur of the moment
2. I painted a large dragon on my bedroom wall as a teenager. It’s still there
3. I love to explore new countries but I am always nervous of the actual travel part
4. I managed to get the stupidest puppy in the litter
5. I have a Mini Countryman
6. I didn’t eat red meat for 16 years until I got a craving for steak while pregnant
7. I never seem to finish anything I start, even though it drives me barmy.
Well, I hope some of that was interesting. Enjoy the blogs I have linked to!